Jesus said, “Let the children come to me!”
Our children will have many questions for us, and a lot of help is available: advice on washing hands, wearing masks and staying healthy. Teachers are supporting their academic study.
Here are some Christ-centred resources for you to continue nurturing your family in the Catholic faith.
This page will be updated regularly as the year unfolds.
We welcome Gospel reflection activities that have worked in your family that could be included on this page.
Useful Sites and Resources
- 3 Minute Retreat: We all need just a 3-minute breather to rest with God.
- Auckland Diocese: Auckland diocese homepage. To find online Masses, Catholic News, and more.
- Domestic Church – Auckland Diocese family resources page
- Liturgy Centre
- Praying-the-Word-at-Home : A simple outline to design a Liturgy of the Word at home.
- Te Reo Prayers and Responses in Te Reo.
- E Te Ariki – Tutevera & Tere
- Family Faith Journey
Third Sunday Advent
Second Sunday Advent
First Sunday Advent Year B